COVID-19 Relief and Resiliency Fund
The LA County Fire Department Foundation launched the LACo Fire COVID-19 Relief and Resiliency Fund to address needs of our first responders. This fund will support needs submitted by our sworn and people in the communities we serve through our We Hear You Program.
Grants will be funded on a rolling basis and donations to the fund will be used on the needs submitted through the program, no admirative costs will be added to any submissions.
- Grants that reduce demand for emergency services
- Grants to increase efficiency to address increased medical calls for services
- Grants for equipment needed to better serve patients
- Grants for equipment needed to better serve our communities
- Grants for first responder station support to reduce exposure and increase personnel health
- Grants for first responder family support
- Grants for outreach
UPDATE: As of March 23, 2020 the Foundation has spent more than $75,000 on requests received with more than $1,200,000 in need for additional resources for the telemedicine program and other critical needs being prioritized.